Super silica gel P500 is a composite of poly carboxylate super plasticizer + micro silica that improves the concrete properties and increases its paste quality. This product is the best replacement for powder micro silica+ super plasticizer system and reduces the w/c to its minimum dosage. Thus the produced concert is a high- density concrete which is impermeable against water and other destructives of soil elements. This is the most efficient gel amongst all other kinds of gel and leads to the improvement of most parameters in the concrete.
- Even and thorough dispersion of micro silica and cement in the concrete
- Increasing workability and reducing the concrete water content up to 30%
- Increasing the pressure and frictional resistance of the concrete
- Avoiding surface cracks and allowing thin concreting
- Concrete impermeability
- Compatible with various kinds of Portland, cement and anti-sulfate
- No environmental pollution and improving safety and health conditions
- Easy transportation
- Having a strong and high density concrete
- Reaching early resistance and the possibility of quick mold detachment
- Appropriate for hydraulic structures and those structures which are proximity to sea water
The exact dosage is specified with regard to building materials, the mix design requirements and concreting conditions which are determined by laboratory tests. However, a dosage between 4 to 8 % of the cement weight is recommended to make sure of the sufficient amount of silica in the concrete.
How to use
Add the specified amount of super silica gel to the mixer while the concrete is being made. As strong super silica Gel P500 does all its chemical reactions in water presence, avoid pouring it on dry materials.
Color: light gray
No chlorine ion
Density: 1.2 ± 0.02
Shelf Time: keep in original containers out of sunlight for 6 months
Freezing point: zero degree of Celsius. In case of freezing, heat it gently to be recycled.
Packaging and Maintenance: keep in 12.5 kg buckets. You can change the packaging if need arises.it must be kept in sealed containers in roofed warehouses out of direct sunlight and freezing conditions.
Super silica Gel P500 contains no toxic or flammable materials, however, if you touch it wash your hands or other parts of the body with water.